Re: Turn Inc.'s TPS Last Call Comments

Hi Max,

Thank you for your comments on the Tracking Compliance and Scope Last Call Working Draft. The Tracking Protection Working Group has discussed each of the issues and proposed resolutions.

As editor, I have provided summaries of the responses in each of the tracker issues for the Last Call product; I have provided links below. I would briefly summarize the resolutions as:

* comments about the TPE were addressed during TPE Last Call; note section on interaction with other privacy controls

http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/278
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2015Nov/0024.html

This message in particular describes issue-278; there may be additional responses from the Working Group regarding issue-272.

http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/272
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2015Nov/0018.html

Please let us know if these changes or explanations resolve your concerns.

Thanks,
Nick Doty, W3C (for the Tracking Protection Working Group)