Re: Move PointerEvents and/or TouchEvents to Web Platform WG? [Was: Future of Pointer Events WG?]]

Ok, given that it won't be taken up by the Web Platform WG, what's the
next step?

1) community group?
2) recharter the working group?
3) create a new working group?

I've started a rough new charter for the Pointer Events WG [1] (using my
new charter template). Please provide feedback, issues, or pull requests
to help me improve this charter, if you think this is the right approach.

[1] http://w3c.github.io/charter-drafts/pointer-events-2015.html

Regards–
–Doug