Re: Landing changes to touch-events GitHub

On Wednesday, February 4, 2015, Rick Byers <rbyers@google.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 2:33 AM, Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','redux@splintered.co.uk');>> wrote:

>> Noob question, as I'm only now looking at the GitHub stuff for TE:
>>
>> - which branch should I submit PRs against? master? v1-errata? should the
>> other branches be ignored?
>>

> Art's README covers this now.  Basically master is the TEE doc and
> v1-errata is the actual spec.  Yes, ignore the other branches.
>

>> - there was talk of reformatting the whole code (standardising on tabs or
>> spaces, can't recall which one won in the end) ... should I hold off until
>> that's done?
>

> Sangwhan had said he was going to land that soon.  Any update Sangwhan?

Halfway done, was overly optimistic with the initial estimation as I was
hoping a quick run through a reformatter would do the trick. Turns out that
wasn't true. (Or more of, I disagree with the tool's output)

If there are any urgent changes, go ahead and do them; I'll do some manual
rebasing.

--
Sangwhan Moon [Opera Software ASA]
Software Engineer | Tokyo, Japan