Re: Landing changes to touch-events GitHub

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 2:33 AM, Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
wrote:

> On 03/02/2015 14:44, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>
>> On 1/27/15 4:51 PM, Rick Byers wrote:
>>
>>> We discussed this topic in our conference call
>>> <https://www.w3.org/2015/01/27-touchevents-minutes.html#item05>
>>> today.  Consensus of the group was that we'd use the following process
>>> for landing changes which balances both low-overhead and accountability:
>>>
>>>   * Submit a pull request and post a link to this list asking for
>>> feedback
>>>       o Perhaps we can automate sending the PR notification to the list?
>>>   * As soon as one of the listed spec editors approves the PR it can
>>>     be merged
>>>   * If there's debate over a PR that has already landed, it may be
>>>     reverted until consensus is reached
>>>

> Noob question, as I'm only now looking at the GitHub stuff for TE:
>
> - which branch should I submit PRs against? master? v1-errata? should the
> other branches be ignored?

Art's README covers this now.  Basically master is the TEE doc and
v1-errata is the actual spec.  Yes, ignore the other branches.

> - there was talk of reformatting the whole code (standardising on tabs or
> spaces, can't recall which one won in the end) ... should I hold off until
> that's done?

Sangwhan had said he was going to land that soon.  Any update Sangwhan?