Re: Should touchmove really always be synchronous and cancellable?

I've followed Anne's instructions
<http://annevankesteren.nl/2010/08/w3c-mercurial> for setting up mercurial
for w3c, but whenever I try to push I get:

pushing to https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents
searching for changes
1 changesets found
abort: authorization failed

I've verified that the username/password I have in ~/.hgrc works at
http://www.w3.org/users/myprofile, and in --debug output hg does appear to
be trying to authenticate with this username and password.  Does my account
perhaps need to be marked as having mercurial push rights?

I've made a branch from 'v1' called 'v1-errata', set the status back to
'ED', updated the pub date and replaced the list reference from
public-webevents to public-touchevents.  All sound ok?

Thanks,
  Rick