Re: TouchEvent sub-pixel precision

See https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=323935#c34 for one
example of the difference using floating point touch co-ordinates can make
on today's phone hardware (Nexus 5 in this case which has 3x3 pixels per 1
CSS px).  I expect to land this change in blink soon.

The smoothness of dragging something around is probably more important than
this drawing example (just harder to visualize in screenshots).

Rick