Re: Can we change default radius to 0 in the touch events extensions

Thanks Matt.  I've made the following changes and pushed an update here
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/raw-file/tip/touchevents.html>:

   - added rotationAngle back, and updated text for radiusX to indicate
   that it's along the axis specified by rotationAngle, while radiusY is
   perpendicular to that axis.
   - changed unsupported radius value from 1 to 0
   - changed radius units from long to float (matching proposed
   screenX/screenY changes in the v1-errata spec)
   - updated document date
   - added myself as an editor (I assume since these changes are
   non-trivial that's the right procedure, let me know otherwise).

Any feedback?