Re: Conversion of 608/708 captions to WebVTT - how to map the colour green

On 08/04/2014, at 1:08 PM, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> Note: I've made the change to "lime" and updated the related text, see
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/text-tracks/rev/07a843b7f31d
>
> Please let me know if there are more changes necessary.
>
> Regards,
> Silvia.

Dear list members,

For those who are interested I have made the 22 minute video of my
SMPTE Australia 2013 talk regarding this issue available online with
appropriate amendments to reflect the changes kindly made by Silvia
last year to the mapping of green into CSS lime.

http://michaelborthwick.com.au/closed_captioning_online_streaming_video_dfxp_webvtt.html

Michael Borthwick Consulting Pty. Ltd.
GPO Box 1950, 380 Bourke Street, Melbourne Australia 3001
Level 1, 384 Bridge Road, Richmond
Mobile Ph: + 61 418 345 800
http://www.michaelborthwick.com.au