Re: What is the use case for two levels of background colors?

I noticed in the DCMP caption key link you sent earlier there is a suggestion that font sizes can be varied by the user within the range 50% -> 200% of the 'default' font. This would seem a good suggestion for an authoring guideline to minimise the impact of user-adjusted text style causing text that does not fit in the desired rendering area.

Nigel