Re: Absolute region positioning (was Re: Alternative approach to scrolling, with demos)

I'll also add that I have very strong reservations about making it a
JavaScript and video distributor issue, but a detailed explanation will
have to wait until I have time to write it up.

Sent from my mobile phone.  Please excuse any touchscreen-induced weirdness.