Re: Media Resource In-band Tracks CG

CGs don't tend to use calls. The preferred discussion medium is the
public mailing list, which also allows equal access to everyone no
matter what time zone they are in.

Also, you sent this email to the wrong CG mailing list.
For those curious: Bob is referring to http://www.w3.org/community/inbandtracks/

Best Regards,
Silvia.