Pointer Events tests from TTFW Seattle [Was: Re: Test the Web Forward Seattle Round-up]

[ + public-pointer-events ]

On 5/3/13 2:21 PM, ext Tobie Langel wrote:
> Thanks for the info, Jacob. That makes sense.
>
> Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with the migration when the time comes.
>
> Best,
>
> --tobie
>

> On Friday, May 3, 2013 at 8:15 PM, Jacob Rossi wrote:
>
>> Hey folks,
>>
>> The Pointer Events WG is in the midst of a Call for Consensus as to where we'll officially host our tests. We have some in Mercurial, but it's looking like we'll be moving to GitHub. Given that ambiguity, we used a temporary GitHub repo for TTWF Seattle.

That CfC ended with no objections to the Github move [1]. Thus, AFAIC,
it's no longer a question of if we will use Github but simply when (and
doing the work).

>> Once the CfC complete, we'll move all the TTWF submissions into the proper place. So rest assured your contributions will be counted!

Yes, for sure.

-AB

[1]
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2013AprJun/0098.html>