Re: WPT Developer Survey - June 2018

Hello again public-test-infra!

Thanks all who responded to the survey we sent out in June. We have now put
together a report:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b3suZ9TAZ2Y0nn5X6_bgEoIAYG5j2v_ap473ZF1SeaU/edit?usp=sharing

Some of the insights:

* The Single Page Test feature has low awareness but could address some
pain points if used.
* We should discuss project governance and process issues.
* Documentation needs improvements.

cheers,

--
Simon Pieters