Re: WPT Developer Survey - June 2018

Thanks for working on this, Simon and Jory!

One thing that stands out to me are the "compared to other test harnesses"
replies. In a recent ecosystem infra weekly
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UktQm1tsjn4x7-8kUENEbUXBNIVs1l6ErvEASPlQnFo/edit#heading=h.gnqletcr2i64>,
the question "Which is your favorite testing framework and why?" was asked,
and notably nobody had testharness.js as their favorite. It sounds like
mochitests are simpler, and it's worth noting that Test262
<https://github.com/tc39/test262/blob/b07621ded117a0b1a57dd67bf6a15be1e45103ce/test/built-ins/Array/from/from-string.js>
also
has less code boilerplate, although more metadata boilerplate.

Just searching for "pain points" reveals lots of good stuff, and it's
already summarized in the writeup: documentation and lack of PR review are
very common complaints.