Re: Web Platform Tests Pull Request Commenting

I hadn't thought clearly about this overlap, but it's a good point, Jeff.

For the dashboard it's not terribly important that results come in fast,
one a day or so should suffice. For PRs, on the other hand, it can't really
be too fast, you could imagine pushing and getting results immediately as a
way of iterating on a test.

If the infrastructure for running the whole test suites were also flexible
enough to run individual tests on-demand and with response times no worse
than we currently get on PRs, then that sounds pretty promising indeed.

There is one thing that a PR tool would do that the dashboard does not, and
that is to compare to the results before the changes.