Re: Simple Proposal for setting HTTP headers

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013, at 13:44, James Graham wrote:
> Correct, more or less.
>
> Currently wptserve supports three mechanisms for setting headers:

I just want to say that I have sniffed a bit on wptserve and how it's
used for development. I must say that I think it really rocks. It's so
much better than what we've had before, and it feels very powerful as
well as being easy to use.

This will make writing network-based tests much much easier, and will be
totally awesome for events like Test the Web Forward, where you want to
use the least amount of time on setup.

Also, the CORS-tests, that I previously had to host on my own server,
works locally very well now. We don't seem to have a setup for
w3c-test.org to be able to run wptserve yet (will we?), but at least
it's possibly to easily clone the repo now and run the tests locally.

--
  Odin Hørthe Omdal
  odinho@opera.com