Re: [Test Framework] WebDriver-based test framework

Hi Tobie,

thanks for getting the ball rolling on this, it's an important bit.

On 15/03/2013 17:24 , Tobie Langel wrote:
> I wrote down[1] a very early and very high level plan of how to
> architect a WebDriver-based framework. Note this framework would
> fallback to running the tests in a more regular manner should
> WebDriver not be supported. In which case, ref tests wouldn't be
> run.

A few questions:

• Is Mozilla really the only native implementation? I thought that
Chromium had native support too (but I couldn't confirm or infirm this
from the Web).

• Beyond the architecture to get WD tests to run, is there something we
need to agree upon for how these tests are written, how the drivers
knows what to do, etc.? I ask because I've been thinking about WD tests
for the Editing APIs and might be tempted to give those a stab at some
point.