Testing doc contributions

From: Tobie Langel <tobie.langel@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 18:28:57 +0100
To: public-test-infra@w3.org
Cc: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>, Dzenana Trenutak <dzenana.trenutak@gmail.com>, David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Hi folks,

I've seen strong interest from some members of the community to start building docs for our testing effort, which is awesome.

I've setup a GitHub repository[1] and Contributor Licensing Agreement (CLA)[2] for this.

There's also a page in the Testing wiki that describes all the content that needs to be written[3]. I'll be moving it to GitHub asap.

I suggest we start of with Dzenana's contribution[4] (once they're converted to Markdown format) and iterate from there.

More info on how to contribute is available in the repo[5]. I'll be improving that as we go too.

Happy to answer questions you might have.

Thanks for your help.

--tobie

---
[1]: https://github.com/w3c/testing-doc (https://github.com/w3c/testing-doc/blob/gh-pages/CONTRIBUTING.md)/