Re: Testing doc contributions

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 18:11:51 +0000
To: Tobie Langel <tobie.langel@gmail.com>
CC: public-test-infra@w3.org, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>, Dzenana Trenutak <dzenana.trenutak@gmail.com>, David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Hi Toby,

Could we define on the page who is the intended audience for each of
these items (if, in some cases, there are multiple audiences, that may
mean writing two versions, or taking care about addressing teh needs of
each audience carefully within the document).

Another item that may be useful eventually for developers is how to
extract information from the test database (eg. to display the results
as we discussed for a range of tests).

RI

--
Richard Ishida, W3C