Re: Kickstarting the Resource Center Task Force

From: Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:14:43 +0100
To: "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>
CC: Dzenana Trenutak <dzenana.trenutak@gmail.com>, Tobie Langel <tobie@w3.org>, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, b.lund@cablelabs.com, peter.linss@hp.com, rhauck@adobe.com, lmcliste@adobe.com, bs3131@att.com, yfuna@tomo-digi.co.jp, public-test-infra@w3.org
On 02/28/2013 02:11 PM, Michael[tm] Smith wrote:
>> I just began submitting tests this winter myself, and as of only a few days
>> ago joined as an invited expert/member of the html testsuite task force to
>> boot, so if I've misunderstood anything about W3C's
>> processes/preferences/priorities, set me straight and I'm happy to make
>> corrections.
>> Also, I just clued into the existence/relevance of the IDLHarness testing
>> mechanism, which is quite a missing link for this tutorial (and probably
>> for my previously submitted pull requests, too).  So, I'll look into that
>> next.  I can add to/revise these pages accordingly once I do so.
> Yeah, I think the tests https://github.com/w3c/html-testsuite/pull/21 and
> https://github.com/w3c/html-testsuite/pull/18 could be rewritten using
> IDLHarness. (Not saying that they must be, just that they could be.)

Some of the assertions could be, yes. Definitely not all of them.