Re: Testing Web IDL Usage

On 07/12/2012 17:32 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Note that idlharness.js is not complete yet but does cover several parts
> of the specification. If you have any questions/comments/etc. about
> idlharness or your document uses a feature not yet supported by
> idlharness, please use the following list:
>
> public-test-infra@w3.org (archive [4])

Note that I've been porting idlharness to use WebIDL2.js, which supports
WebIDL as it is today (or at least, it is believed to).

I've only performed the more cursory part of the work so far, but it
already works at least for the simpler stuff.

If there are specific WebIDL features that you've wanted to test but
weren't able to due to the limitations in the WebIDL parser that
idlharness used previously, please let me know and I'll prioritise them
for inclusion in the new branch.