For Today: Test suite framework and WGs

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 08:55:25 -0400
To: public-test-infra <public-test-infra@w3.org>
I'm interested in feedback on

agenda+ Number of tests in a test suite
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-test-infra/2011JulSep/0009.html
agenda+ Ordering of WGs for integration in the test suite framework
 In the past, I said that we should start with the Web Performance
Working Group (and we did), then do the HTML Working Group, and then
we'll keep adding after that.
 I can imagine something like: WebPerf, HTML, WebApps, WAI PF (ARIA),
Geolocation, Web Fonts, SVG, I18n, Device API, Web Events, CSS, Web
Notification, Audio, WebRTC
 CSS is low on the list but could be raised if the WG is interested.
 Is there a different order that people would like to see?

Philippe