RE: publish LCWD of "The app: URL Scheme"; deadline April 6

Thank you, Marcos.

The issue is not a big deal. I just suggested to add the following two notes to clarify that the app: URL scheme works for local media playback.

 Note that app: URL can be used for media elements and if seekable seeking works for video and audio resources.
 Note that XHR with the HTTP range header can be used for app URL in such case of playing video/audio resources with Media Source Extensions[MSE].

For example, the following should work fine with app: URL scheme. Do other people share this idea ?

(Sample1)
var audio = document.createElement("audio");
audio.src = "sample.mp3";
audio.addEventListener('loadedmetadata', function() {
 audio.currentTime = 15; // start at the 15 second
 audio.play();
 console.log(audio.currentTime === 15 ); // true
});
document.body.appendChild(audio);

(Sample2)
var url = "sample.mp3";
var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest();
xhr.open('GET', url, true);
xhr.responseType = "arraybuffer";
xhr.setRequestHeader('Range', 'bytes=100-199');
xhr.send();
console.log(Uint8Array(xhr.response).byteLength === 100); // true

Tatsuya Igarashi (Tatsuya.Igarashi@jp.sony.com)
Innovative Technology Development Div, System R&D Group
Sony Corporation