Fixing date for trusted apps unconference meeting?

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:36:29 +0100
To: Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
CC: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
Hi Mounir,

The poll results so far point to June 4th and 5th.

    http://doodle.com/6mequ2befp3ax592#table

I believe you agreed to ask if Google could host the meeting in London.
Can you please check on meeting room availability?  We want to attract a
broader range of people than current SysApps participants, so we need an
idea of how many people to expect. Given that early June is not that
long off, perhaps something like 20 to 30 people. What do you think?

In the meantime, I will set up a wiki page for the meeting and start
work on the white paper as input to the meeting.

Many thanks,