[SysApps San Jose F2F meeting]: Pres on TCP and UDP Socket API status

From: Nilsson, Claes1 <Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 17:41:16 +0200
To: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
Hi,

For the slot on TCP and UDP Socket API slot at 14.00 on Tuesday, in which I will participate remotely, I have created a presentations on the work with adapting this API to the general Streams API. See attached PDF.

The first slides are rather similar to the presentation I did for TPAC in November but from slide 11 and further details are given on the current work on creating an adaption layer between TCP and UDP Socket API and Streams API.

BR
  Claes

Claes Nilsson
Master Engineer - Web Research