RE: Plan to transition Web Notifications spec to LCWD

I think we should separate this instead of cross posting to the 2 WGs. I've removed the Web Notifications WG list from this post.

I think the SysApps WG should decide if it wants to make a recommendation as a WG for things they would like from the Web Notifications WG and the Web Notifications WG should consider this separately as feedback on their Last Call draft.

Intel is a member of the SysApps WG, but not the Web Notifications WG.

W3C members can join active WGs unless the charter has a specific limit on number of members.