RE: [runtime] Application Lifecycle and Events - F2F feedback incorporated

As of now, I've come up with the following discussion points:

- Background service with no UI:
  As ServiceWorkers are bootstrapped during page loading -
registerServiceWorker() - the default page should be always present. In my
perspective, background service with no UI must be scoped in SysApps
execution model having use cases such as notification (email, persistent
system event, etc.), data sync, scheduled event, etc.

- Lifecycle events
  In my understanding, ServiceWokers may be killed by UA at any time but
that does not terminate the entire app, i.e. the documents registered the
worker. In case we happen to work on top of ServiceWorkers, the definition
of the app should be shared between the two parties. (I presume it's not a
trivial topic as the current ServiceWorkers allow combination of the
multiple ServiceWorkers for multiple scopes.)

- Reason for launch event
  ServiceWorkers provide oninstall event but it's all after the document
(UI) has been being loaded. This makes it impossible to adjust the UI
depending on the reasons.

--
Jungkee Song