RE: CfC: publish FPWD of Runtime and Security Model for Web Applications; deadline March 15

Colleagues.
We got many supports for this CfC and there wasn't any objection. So I
believe this CfC has been passed!

Dave, could you help to prepare FPWD for Runtime and Security Model for Web
Applications?
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Wonsuk.