Re: CfC: publish FPWD of Runtime and Security Model for Web Applications; deadline March 15

On 18/03/13 06:51, Wonsuk Lee wrote:
> Colleagues.
> We got many supports for this CfC and there wasn't any objection. So I
> believe this CfC has been passed!
>
> Dave, could you help to prepare FPWD for Runtime and Security Model for Web
> Applications?

Okay, I have prepared a draft FPWD at:

  http://www.w3.org/2012/sysapps/drafts/runtime/

To pass pub rules I have:

  a.  stripped out the todo elements and their content
  b. corrected the <il> elements to <li>
  c. tweaked the spelling in the abstract (see below)
  d. added a unique paragraph to the state of this document

> This document defines a runtime and security model for Web
> Applications, along with a manifest format and packaging model.

The abstract now reads:

> This document specifies a runtime and security model for Web
> Applications. It describes how an application is defined through an
> application manifest, and how it can be installed, updated and
> packaged. It also specifies how such an application can put into the
> background, put back in the foreground or woken up. Finally, the
> document describes the security model for such applications. This
> includes the permission model and the different security rules that
> would apply.

If this is okay, I will proceed with the publication process.

Many thanks,