Re: [runtime] Privileged Applications Extensions spec proposal

From: Janusz Majnert <j.majnert@samsung.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:52:25 +0200
To: public-sysapps@w3.org
> And if we'd add a change event handler for it an app developer would not need to poll the attribute. I added a note to the PR [2] we may want to move updateState to ApplicationManagement and should consider adding an event handler for it.
>
> All - do you have concerns with the updateState attribute and associated event handler (or an equivalent based on Promises) being exposed to privileged apps only?

I have nothing against moving updateState into ApplicationManagement,
but if we do, I think downloadSize and downloadUpdate() should be moved
as well. And while we're at it, uninstall() seems out of place here as
well (already discussed in
https://github.com/sysapps/runtime/issues/92).  WDYT?

Kind regards,
Janusz