Re: NFC web connection?

On 2013-02-26 11:37, ÀüÁ¾È« wrote:
> Hi Anders,
>
> Currently, NFC API WG is acting.
> http://www.w3.org/2012/09/nfc-wg-charter
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/Near_field_communications_(NFC)
>
> If you have some interest, it would be better to discuss with this WG.
I'm quite interested but have limited cycles to spend...
I read this:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Further_background_on_NFC#What_is_needed_for_using_NFC_with_Web_applications.3F

>From what I can deduct after a quick read, a message delivered over the web through NFC doesn't enable you (API-wise) to get the sending domain, TLS certificate etc. since that part must be gathered from the client platform rather than from NFC data.

This is my application: deliver information OOB that can be verified to be correct by invoking the sending party. The primary use for this are security-related stuff like payments, authentication, and credential enrollment.

Best regards
Anders Rundgren