Re: Contributions and editing process with sysapps repository

Hi. Mounir.
(I lost my comments wrote in previous email. So I write as below again)
Thanks for good proposal!

In  general I agree with this process your proposed. But because this will
be applied to all of specs developed in the group, I think we need to
update a little bit more for this. For instance, W3C  has issue tracking
system, so  if we use issue management system of Github, how could we
co-ordinate between both? In addition, we also have a feedback from Robin.

So I would like to ask you to update this process based on the feedback. It
would be great if you do this in  Wiki page of the group. I will discuss
this with Adam soon.

best regards,
Wonsuk.

2013/2/21 Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>

> Hi,
>
> Following Marcos recent email to the mailing list, I would like to
> propose the following process regarding contributions and edition to the
> sysapps repository:
> - we no longer use master but only gh-pages (to reduce the amount of
> overhead);
> - as soon as a specification goes to FPWD, we should move it to a
> repository in the root;
> - at least one person per specification should be given write access to
> the sysapps github repository;
> - contributions should be done with PR (Pull Requests) and the person(s)
> in charge of the specification are the one allowed to merge them;
> - issues should be opened directly in the sysapps repository;
> - persons with write access on the main repository are also requested to
> do PR and get review if possible.
>
> How does that sound? Adam and Wonsuk, does that match what you guys were
> planning to do with the repository?
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Mounir

ÀÌ ¿ø ¼® (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (ß²àøï³í­)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, wonsuk73@gmail.com
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!