Re: Telcon bridge for remote F2F participants

From: Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 19:36:33 +0100
To: public-sysapps@w3.org
On 19/08/13 10:24, Min, Hongbo wrote:
> I have to participate in it remotely since my visa application cannot approved in time. I am located in Shanghai, China.
>
> The time zone offset from Toronto is 12 hours. This means that when Toronto is in morning (8:00am ~ 12:00pm), Shanghai is in afternoon (8:00pm ~ 24:00pm), and when Toronto is in afternoon, Shanghai is in the morning.
>
> So I might miss some session and discussion planned to be started in the afternoon.

Could you have a look at the proposed agenda [1] and let me know if
there is a topic that you would like to participate to and that is not
scheduled at a convenient time for you? There are a couple of items I
could shuffle around if needed.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/wiki/System_Applications:_2nd_F2F_Meeting_Agenda#Agenda

--