RE: Telcon bridge for remote F2F participants

From: Min, Hongbo <hongbo.min@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:24:16 +0000
To: Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>, "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
CC: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, "dsr@w3.org" <dsr@w3.org>, "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
Hi, Mounir

I have to participate in it remotely since my visa application cannot approved in time. I am located in Shanghai, China.

The time zone offset from Toronto is 12 hours. This means that when Toronto is in morning (8:00am ~ 12:00pm), Shanghai is in afternoon (8:00pm ~ 24:00pm), and when Toronto is in afternoon, Shanghai is in the morning.

So I might miss some session and discussion planned to be started in the afternoon.