Re: Telcon bridge for remote F2F participants

From: Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 11:40:40 +0100
To: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
CC: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, "dsr@w3.org" <dsr@w3.org>, "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
On 15/08/13 07:05, Charles McCathie Nevile wrote:
> Should be straightforward to connect to the W3C bridge, no?

I simply have no idea how to make that happen. I asked IT to setup an
A/V system for us and worse thing, we would have to us Mozilla's systems
but we are used to have public meetings so that should hopefully be no
big deal.

If someone can point to a doc about how to setup a W3C bridge, I will
try to get Mozilla's IT on this.

Cheers,
--
Mounir