Re: Telcon bridge for remote F2F participants

On Thu, 15 Aug 2013 17:21:28 +0400, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
wrote:

> On 15/08/13 08:10, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
>> [ +dsr ]
>>
>> Hi Mounir, Dave,
>>
>> On Aug 12, 2013, at 5:14 PM, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr> wrote:
>>
>>> The F2F in Toronto is going to be in two weeks from now and I would
>>> like
>>> to remind everyone who intends to attend to register here:
>>> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/58119/toronto-aug13/
>>>
>>> Even though the current number of attendees is matching the
>>> expectations, we got a lot of last minutes registrations for the
>>> previous F2F and for logistical reasons, it would be great if we could
>>> prevent that this time :)
>>
>> On a related note, would it be possible to have a telcon bridge for
>> remote participants?
>
> I will try to see with Mozilla's IT what can be done. I believe it
> should be fairly easy to at least allow people to join the conference
> using Mozilla's public A/V system.

Should be straightforward to connect to the W3C bridge, no?

I probably won't be able to go to Canada (much as I would like to), but
would like to participate remotely too. Although I expect not to actually
phone in for most of the time.

cheers

Chaals