Charter & Membership

From: Jarred Nicholls <jarred@webkit.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 10:55:57 -0400
To: public-sysapps@w3.org
Hello Everyone,

After hearing from a Chrome dev rel yesterday that this group will be
chartered to focus on providing system APIs to web applications, I'd like
to represent Sencha and become involved with the group.  I still need
to go through the list archives and try to catch up with recent exchanges.,
but it appears the group isn't yet chartered correct?  If it is chartered
already, I'll take the steps to join.

Thanks,
Jarred