From: jarred.nicholls@gmail.com [mailto:jarred.nicholls@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jarred Nicholls
Sent: vendredi 7 septembre 2012 16:56
To: public-sysapps@w3.org
Subject: Charter & Membership

Hello Everyone,

After hearing from a Chrome dev rel yesterday that this group will be chartered to focus on providing system APIs to web applications, I'd like to represent Sencha and become involved with the group.  I still need to go through the list archives and try to catch up with recent exchanges., but it appears the group isn't yet chartered correct?  If it is chartered already, I'll take the steps to join.

Thanks,
Jarred