Contacts API draft

From: Dumez, Christophe <christophe.dumez@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:00:40 +0300
To: public-sysapps@w3.org
Cc: Wayne Carr <wayne.carr@intel.com>, Sakari Poussa <sakari.poussa@intel.com>
Hi,

We have uploaded an initial draft proposal of the Contact API to:
http://sysapps.github.com/sysapps/proposals/contacts_intel/Overview.html

It is based on the corresponding Tizen and B2G APIs:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/WebAPI/ContactsAPI
https://developer.tizen.org/help/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.tizen.web.device.apireference%2Ftizen%2Fcontact.html
https://developer.tizen.org/help/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.tizen.web.device.apireference%2Ftizen%2Ftizen.html

For now, the Contacts and Filtering APIs are merged in one document (as
requested by Adam Barth). However, the filtering API is generic and could
be moved out of this specification if we wish to use it in other
specifications as well.

We are looking forward to your feedback.

Kr,
--
Christophe Dumez
Linux Software Engineer, PhD