wiki pages for drafts

From: Carr, Wayne <wayne.carr@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:56:22 +0000
To: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
I added stubs for wiki pages for each of the APIs, with blank sections for use cases, WG drafts and proposals.

For telephony, I put a link to the draft being discussed under WG drafts, rather than proposals, since it’s an effort involving a few previous approaches.  I was thinking proposals for anything anyone proposes and WG drafts a more formal effort of the WG.  Just a straw man for the wiki content to get it started.

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/System_Applications