Re: Deliverables

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 11:02:00 -0700
To: "Carr, Wayne" <wayne.carr@intel.com>
Cc: Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>, "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Carr, Wayne <wayne.carr@intel.com> wrote:
>>I thought the idea was to pick a few specifications for which reaching a
>>consensus would be easy but I agree that we will have to discuss that sooner or
>>later.
>
> Why are we developing a priority list?   Is it to see if we want to drop any?  Or is it to develop a proposed schedule?   To see which ones have volunteers for editors?  To collect more sample APIs?

The email that started this thread has some information about these questions:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sysapps/2012May/0002.html

The short answer is that currently the draft charter has more
deliverables than a we have the resources to work on in the immediate
term.  Identifying a list of deliverables to work on in the first
round will help us focus the working group, be successful, and build
momentum to work on more deliverables.

Adam