Re: poll results

From: Sun, Dan <Dan.Sun@VerizonWireless.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:40:23 -0400
To: "'public-sysapps@w3.org'" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
Hey,

I recently joined the mailing list. Sorry to miss the poll time. Can the listed APIs be revived from dropping? At least the first two if not possible to revive all four.

System Settings API
Network Interface API
Resource Lock API
DNS Resolution API

In addition, wondering if this WG should be the home to host below APIs or any pointers?

Factory Reset
Remote Phone Lock
SIM/UICC Access API
MDN (part of Telephony API?)
IMEI, MEID (part of Device Capabilities API?)

I am fairly new to W3C. Sorry to ask the silly questions.

Regards,
Dan