Re: System Level API spec editors

Hey,

I think the top ones from that list would be:

1. Bluetooth
2. Telephony
3. Power / Resource management

You asked 1 or 2, I gave you 3 - sorry about that ;)

For Bluetooth, I think we have a reasonable API in Tizen. At least we
spent a lot of time with it.

For Telephony, while quite complex this would put the security model in
test.

For power/resource, this should be simple enough to get things going and
agree on style, etc. topics.

-sakari