Re: Telephony API - Initial Draft

El 22/08/12 18:44, "Carr, Wayne" <wayne.carr@intel.com> escribió:

>Hi Eduardo,
>
>We can't comment on this draft until the WG is formally approved and we
>have gone through our internal process for officially joining a WG.

For us it is ok if you can send us "privately" comments or additional
input just to start looking for convergence. In addition, as the spec is
in a public repo you can easily fork it and request changes through the
pull request mechanism.

>As part of the process of creating the charter, 4 companies answered the
>poll saying they would offer APIs and 3 companies offered to serve as
>editor for this one.  The charter  also lists 2 existing APIs from
>companies involved.  So I think we'll have several inputs to work on.

Yes, sure. Just to clarify we don't want to make ours the only input,
furthermore it is not our intention to be the only editors ... We have
just only kicked the ball to start moving forward and trying to gather
feedback with a view on reaching consensus.

Last but not least, If it that helps to make you happier I have changed
the status of the current document to 'Unofficial draft' ...

Thanks, best