RE: Telephony API - Initial Draft

Hi Eduardo,

We can't comment on this draft until the WG is formally approved and we have gone through our internal process for officially joining a WG.

As part of the process of creating the charter, 4 companies answered the poll saying they would offer APIs and 3 companies offered to serve as editor for this one.  The charter  also lists 2 existing APIs from companies involved.  So I think we'll have several inputs to work on.

  Wayne