IOPE translate in OWL-S to JSHOP2

From: Marcus Vinicius <marcusvas@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:35:17 -0300
To: "Semantic Web Services Interest Group" <public-sws-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm until looking for OWL-S to JSHOP translator. I've a doubt about
translate IOPE (Input, Output, Preconditions and effects).Im trying use a
experimental version of OWL-S to JSHOP translator (JSHOPTranslator)
developed by Evren Sirin. Although the translate not sucessfull. I think
that i've to mapping Input and Preconditions at OWL-S to Preconditions at
JSHOP2, and Output and effect just like effect at JSHOP2.
For example:
The code generated automatically by JSHOPTranlator:
(:operator (!bookFinder:BookFinderProcess ?BookName ?BookInfo )
  ()
  ()
  ((bookFinder:BookInfo rdf:type bibtex:Book))
)

To run sucess i've to edit the code, like this:
(:operator (!BookFinderProcess)
  ((BookName ?x1) )
  ()
  ((BookInfo))
)

Someone here already try it? Can you help me?

Thanks

Marcus Vinicius