Re: Wrong time-entry.owl reference for OWL-S files

Hi Nils -

Thanks very much for finding this and pointing it out.

You are right.  Apparently time-entry.owl was relocated since the current
versions of those ontology files were posted.

I've just updated them, and 3 other files having the same faulty link.

I have not updated older versions, just the 1.2 pre-release here:

   http://www.ai.sri.com/daml/services/owl-s/1.2/

Regards,
David Martin