Reading OWL File by using OWLJessKB

From: #TRAN MINH HANG# <minhhang@pmail.ntu.edu.sg>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:05:26 +0800
To: <public-sws-ig@w3.org>

Hi all

Am very new with OWL,Jena, OWLJessKB and Jess. So it may seem that my
questions are very simple to you but please kindly reply me because it
will help me alot for my final year project.

I want to read information from OWL file. For example, the file is from
this URL
http://www.atl.lmco.com/projects/ontology/ontologies/animals/animalsA

..owl

My first module is to do the following task:

-Find the list of classes in OWL file.

-Find the list of properties for each class.

-Check the characteristics for each property: Eg:

InverfunctionalProperty,Range,Cardinality vv...

Currently am trying to use OWLJessKB.Am trying to follow the procedure
in OWL-S Matcher Software from this link

http://kbs.cs.tu <http://kbs.cs.tu/> -

berlin.de/ivs/Projekte/owlsmatcher/xref/de/tuberlin/ivs/owl/matching/

Reasoner.html

One sample query for InverfuntionalProperty like this:

kb.executeCommand( "(defquery query-subproperty (declare (variables ?

y)) (triple(predicate \"http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-
schema#subPropertyOf\")(subject ?x)(object ?y)))" );

I trying to run this query but it is not working

Does anyone know how to solve this problem or does anyone know another
way to do my project that is easier.

I would appriate your help so much

Thanks

Minh Hang