Re: Semantics for Web Services Characterization

Dear all

I would like to support Sheila's statement and add exception handling as
one of the important issues to be considered. Things do go wrong, and
knowing (and being able to reason about) what to do in those cases is
central to most realistic applications.
SWSF had a scenario on this subject.

Best

Avi