RE: [fwd] Draft charters for work on Semantics for WS

The scope of the proposed working group is clear:

"The Semantic Annotations for WSDL Working Group is chartered to define
such an extension that allows expression of the semantics of WSDL 2.0
components."

Both the OWL-S and WSDL-S submissions contribute work that is in scope.
The charter should not pre-judge  the process or its outcome, otherwise
there would be little point in participating.

Steve Battle (Hewlett-Packard)